THE KING’S SCHOOL EARLY INTERVENTION UNIT
At the King’s School Early Intervention in Lagos, we provide a full comprehensive health care program. We believe that not all children are capable of learning, no matter how hard they try. Most of the time, this may be as a result of learning differences. School health programs are important because they can help to identify such children.
Our Educational Enhancement Unit comprises of a series of screening, which help to identify children that are in urgent need of extra educational support.
*THESE SCREENING ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Eyes and ear screening
2. Screening for learning disabilities
3. Educational support children with learning differences
4. Developmental surveillance for our babies to make sure they have acquired all early learning skills
5. Inclusion (intervention for children at risk of a learning difference.)
6. Program for speech therapy for children at risk of speech,language,communicator disorder.
7. Full Educational Assessment Evaluation.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 WITH PROBABILITY OF THERAPY
Every Wednesday morning :9.00 am – 11:30 am
We also do walk in sessions.
(Therapy will be assigned on results of screening)
*Questions about your child’s speech or language development.
*Worried that your child is not talking or does”t understand you?